Thursday, July 29, 2010

The 500 Greatest Albums Quest

I have decided to set my self a new goal in life; I am going to listen to the 500 Greatest Albums of all time according to Rolling Stone. Now some of these albums I have heard before, but I plan on listening to them again as part of this quest. As much as I look forward to enjoying those albums again, I am more excited about discovering new music. I feel like I should have checked a lot of these albums out a long time ago. Hopefully, as I go through this mission, I will try to write reviews of some of the works. After all, these are supposed to be the best right? What will I think about them? I am really curious as to what I will think about some of the albums of musical genres I am not as familiar with. It is all part of making me a better music lover and expert. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment