Sunday, April 19, 2009

Potpourri

This post will just be a bunch of random thoughts. Let us begin.
  • Lately, I have been drinking gin more. In some ways, I feel like I am neglecting my relationship with borboun/whiskey. I am not sure how long this tryst will last.
  • I took a mini-vacation to see the girl from my Star Trek date again. It was good, but kind of awkward. We are going to work on the awkward parts and see each other again soon.
  • Unemployment is kind of lame. You would think I would be more productive, but all I do is watch Star Trek. Actually, that is kind of lame. I just need some income.
  • Why am I drinking beer less?
  • Reading is reaching a standstill. I am almost done with Three Soldier. Less than 100 pages to go. I just need motivation.
  • Hook was better than I remember. Or maybe it was worse. I am not really sure, but I do think it was the first time I have seen the movie since it came out.
  • I still think I prefer the first half of Small Time Crooks more than the latter. At least this time, I better appreciated the second half. It made some more sense.
  • I've got nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment