Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF

I have to say that I have been in a good mood almost all day. There were a couple of moments where I was kind of annoyed and almost angry, but for the most part, I have been in a good mood all day. On the other hand, my stomach has been bothering me all day.

One of my observations today is that I smiled more, and I tried to say something nice to random people today. Before getting on the bus, I talked to my neighbor briefly. After getting my coffee, I told the lady at Cafe Ono that I hope her day got better. While at the bank, I talked to the teller some, and at the gas station, I was polite to the lady ringing me up.

As for that person I was worried about? Well, she says she is 100% fine, and she wish I would stop asking if she was upset. I don't completely believe her, but I am going to try not to ask so much. However, I will continue to try to give her hugs. Oh. We might also grab a drink this weekend. Hopefully.

Technically, I am no longer employed after tomorrow. I talked to the other temp in my position, and we're not sure if we should show up on Monday or not. Part of me just wants to stay in, but more than likely I will go to work. Worst case scenario: I go home early.

When I got home, I noticed that my roommate had The French Connection from Netflix, so I watched it. I was going to watch The Muppets, but I decided to watch this movie instead. It was good, but I did not think it was all that great. However, the car-train chase was pretty sweet. Definitely the best part of the movie.

My friend challenged me to try a new beer today. I succeeded. It was Lagunitas Imperial Stout. It was tasty but strong. I believe it may be part of the reason I am ready for bed before 10:00 PM.

Did I mention that my side is hurting?

1 comment:

  1. I'm always glad to hear when someone has a pretty dandy day. Keep smiling friend, it'll make things seems brighter.

    ReplyDelete